This is the third post (see previous) on my running progress so far this year.
Six months in, no sign of slowing down yet! My running pace is now regularly below 8:00/mile. Some numbers:
- 645 – total miles this year.
- 8:00 – average mile pace during the month of June.
- 131 – total miles in June.
- 27 – days run in June.
- 147 – days run this year.
- 37:27 – PR 5-mile time on June 28.
The only days I missed in June were days where I was in all-day business travel and literally couldn’t find an hour to run.
Combined with careful eating habits (but not too careful), I’m also down 40.0 pounds as of this morning. Feels great.